Chemistry offers students an introduction to a field of science with immense practical applications in the real world. Any students interested in medicine and/or chemical engineering can gain from high school Chemistry a solid foundation from which to launch their future studies and ultimately their careers.
My Math Expert will help your student in different areas of Chemistry such as:
- Reading and understanding the Periodic Table of Elements → using the table to find a given element’s atomic number and atomic mass.
- Chemical bonding → covalent, ionic, metallic.
- Types and names of ionic-bonded molecules.
- Unit conversions and metric prefixes → mili, centi, deci, etc.
- Moles and molar conversions → Avogadro’s number, molar mass.
- Balancing equations.
- Gas laws involving pressure, volume, temperature, and moles → Charles’ Law, Boyle’s Law, Combined Gas Law, Ideal Gas Law.
- Thermodynamics of chemistry → Entropy and enthalpy, exothermic and endothermic reactions, heats of formation, specific heat capacities.
Whether your student is struggling with one particular concept or is behind on a handful of lessons, reach out to us today to help them gain knowledge of Chemistry and excel in their future as well as gain more confidence in the future.
Back To Home –>